The Advancements of Digital X-Rays in West Palm Beach
At Prosperity Dental Group, our office uses digital radiography in West Palm Beach, Florida, to better diagnose and treat our patients. This new technology gives Dr. Anna Royzman and her dental team a clearer, finer image that other imaging processes. Let our dentist provide you with better dental care by using digital radiography in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Digital X-rays are one of the advanced diagnostic tools we use to provide you with the best possible care. Digital radiography has changed the way we take dental X-rays by making the process faster, more comfortable, and more convenient than ever before. Digital X-rays use a digital sensor to take images of your teeth, unlike traditional X-rays that use film. Digital X-rays use significantly less radiation than conventional film X-rays, and they require the use of no chemicals for developing the images. Our dentist can then instantly view the high-quality images on monitors right in the treatment room to provide you with efficient, accurate diagnoses and care. Our team is able to use digital radiography to identify and diagnose several types of dental problems, such as:
- Decay in between teeth
- Developmental abnormalities
- Improper tooth root positioning
- Cysts and abscesses
- Fractures in existing fillings
- Infection in the tooth nerves
- Bone lossWe may also use digital dental X-rays to plan certain kinds of dental treatment, such as oral surgery procedures, root canal treatment, dental implants, and more. To learn more about digital radiography and how we use X-rays at our office, we welcome you to call or visit us soon.