Get Your Dental Crown at Prosperity Dental Group
Would you like a permanent solution to tooth decay or damage? Like dental fillings, dental crowns repair damage to your enamel; however, unlike fillings, crowns cover and protect your entire tooth. To see if dental crowns in West Palm Beach, Florida, are a good fit for you, call Prosperity Dental Group at (561) 848-0087 to meet with our dentist, Dr. Anna Royzman.
Your smile may benefit from a crown if a tooth is damaged or decayed to the point that a dental filling will not provide a successful restoration. Crowns can also be used for a number of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, including:
- To protect a tooth following root canal treatment
- To anchor and attach a dental bridge
- To cover and complete a dental implant
- To enhance the beauty of your smile
- To improve a misshapen tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is fractured or weakened
To support a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, we welcome you to contact us today!